Northern Star Scouting’s Base Camp is now the home to TWO fantastic facilities
– the historic red brick TeamBuilding Center and the slate gray Leadership
Center. Each building serves multiple purposes and needs within Scouting and
our community. Let’s explore the campus!
The below links lead to "ready to print" documents that are easy to share and answer some of the most common questions people have about Northern Star Scouting moving to Base Camp and the Leadership Center.
Leadership Center Construction Progress and Photos
Get a glimpse of what the entire Base Camp campus is like once it's completed
An invite to the Grand Opening and letter from Bill Brody, Council President
Our address, phone numbers, and map of how to find us at Base Camp
Some cool new features of the leadership center!
- July 16: Leadership Center orientation, all Scout offices closed
- July 18: LAST DAY that Golden Valley and St. Paul Scout Offices will be open
- July 19-20: Moving Day all Scout offices closed
- July 23: Leadership Center Open - ALL operations from Golden Valley and St. Paul offices now available at Leadership Center at Base Camp.